Friday 15 April 2011

SWAGGERS TONIGHT!!

Aaaaah I am very excited and nervous at the same time heheh! What about?? Tonight is the night....I get to perform an 8 minute show with my dance crew, swaggers. It's a talent show so really a competition.

This week has been one of the most tiresome weeks I've had yet. I have had to fit in PM bench marking (reading tests) for each individual child, finish art work for an exhibition and practise for a year 1 concert that finally took place yesterday. On top of that I have had 3 and half hour rehearsals on Sunday and Tuesday night with a private break dance class on Wednesday night. PLUS marking lots and lots of books on top of that! Whew....that's a lot.

Right now, I am sitting on my sofa with the flat to myself because Nick and Luke half left for their easter holiday. I have slept lots, I have cleaned a little and I have had me time. Things are looking up! And today is going to be a full day of the Talent Show, hair to get done, make to be done, rehearsal on stage at 3pm, show starts at 4pm and we are on at 8pm!! Ah! I am bubbling inside! hehe!

I shall let you know how it goes in my next post....wish me luck :p

1 comment: