Saturday 14 January 2012

Freezing!

It's Saturday morning and I am sitting on my sofa and it is freezing! Can you believe that my fingers have actually started to go white? That has only happened when I've lived in the UK and when I went to China in the winter. I did manage to pull myself out of bed this morning and run 10k! That's 2 more than last week, so improvement is looking well.

Last night my friends organised a surprise party for my friend's 30th birthday. I got so excited, I just love surprises. Actually it was really her husband that organised everything, we just showed up. He had an itinerary for the whole day and she had no idea about anything. She was super surprised when we were all waiting for her in her house hehe and she was so happy!

Well it's been a long week in school and everyone is just trying to settle back into routine but the cold weather here is at an all time low making it much harder to get up out of bed in the morning. I hope the warm weather comes back soon, I don't like feeling lazy! Anyway, I must go and organise my day and do something productive. :)

1 comment:

  1. awwww lambkin! I guess we've been having your sunshine ... for the first time in nearly two months

    ReplyDelete