Saturday 7 January 2012

Happy 2012

It's been a great start to the day...managed to run 8 km in the Wadi Degla before 10am struck and even threw a few chores in there when I got home. I've got a few New Years Resolutions but I have no idea if they will stick or not. One of them is to update this blog once a week because it is blatantly obvious that I just can't keep up with a everyday. Hahah I don't think I even lasted a week doing that! Another is one from last year which is to keep in touch with people better. I'm just rubbish at it and need to be proactive instead of lazy! I get caught up in what is going on around me that I just lose touch with the rest of the world...not cool. So that's the plan, I just need to be more proactive which can reach into other areas of my life.

I want to be more organised in work so that it doesn't become so stressful (but who knows if that will actually help!). I want to improve my dancing technique too so that I'm no longer just a beginner. There are so many things that could be improved in myself but I think that's human nature to see our own faults more than what we have already achieved. I think that it is important that we are always growing and learning new things otherwise life just seems to get a bit boring.

I'm in a place where I know that I have so many things to be thankful for; I am so privileged in many ways and often it is easy to forget. I need to try and appreciate more all the things I have in my life and see things in a positive way as much as possible and live every moment to the max. I think that sounds like a good way forward...

No comments:

Post a Comment