Wednesday 5 January 2011

Drip, drip, drop little april shower...

Wow! It was awesome seeing rain today. It pelted it down at about 4pm while I was sitting in my classroom. That is the first time I've seen it properly rain since I've been here and it was mezmorising. I wish I had my camera with me to capture it (something I definitely do need to get into the habbit of doing!). Me and Irene went for a wee 5 k run on the route outside school and it was the perfect weather for it (as usual) but I think it might have added a little more excitement if we got caught in the middle of it!

Sorry I didn't get managing to post a postcard yesterday but I was absolutely knackered after a first day back at school. Spent the day stressing about the decision of staying or leaving next year. After flipping from one side to the other, I managed to finally make a decision...I'm staying for another year but as long as I can get involved in a dance class! Annd...I did indeed...I've inquired about a breakdance session!! I am very excited hehe!

Well my dears, I'm just going put up a random a photo ...

No comments:

Post a Comment