Friday 14 January 2011

Friends and chillaxing

It has been a while since I have posted anything on here entirely because my internet has stopped working and we have to try and get it fixed (which can be a rather long process). Right now I have the privilege of chilling at a chum's house and using her internet. Currently I'm sitting on her sofa watching a random movie in her very warm and cosy flat, after running 12 K this morning down at the Wadi. Enjoyed a lovely meal last night, playing charades with a few others and having an early night. Usually I'd be up for a big party and full on banter but after a very long week i was completely satisfied with a quite night. School has been very busy over the past week and it seems that there have been quite a few people feeling under the weather. I do honestly think that the weather does have a large part to play in the fatigue I've been feeling. It's not quite as cold as the UK obviously but it's not very sunny either. Today has been raining all day and it's been quite chilly. I thought it would be a good opportunity to take some snaps and share a few to make up for the lack of postcards I've shared this week.

There are puddles!! check it out:

I'm pretty glad though that it wasn't raining first thing this morning....the run would not have been as pleasant otherwise.


Tonight I think I might be playing some Cranium (LOVE IT) and then heading to the jazz club in Zamalek (an island in the middle of the Nile about 20 minutes drive away). It will be nice to listen to some live music.

No comments:

Post a Comment