Sunday 2 January 2011

First Day Back in Cairo

What a productive day...organised my room and started this blog...amazing! Went round the corner to print some photos in the local Kodak shop and found the perfect fruit and veg shop, so went a little over board.

On the way back home spotted this little delivery service but unfortunately no one there to take home my shopping (apart from the constant beeping of taxis but I couldn't really justify getting a taxi for a 2 minute walk).

This is the entrance to my wee home.
It was nice to see some peeps again this evening, chilling out down at the local beer garden. However, I soon realised it's still not really flip flop weather!

1 comment:

  1. So - I guess you got a new camera? Or did you manage to get your old one fixed?
    Two photies today - what a show-off! Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete