Sunday 6 March 2011

I can be a freak

I like that line...I can be a freak! :D It's not completely random....it's the lyrics of one of the songs the crew is dancing to. I've just got home from dance rehearsals and I'm buzzing. We had a crew meeting to get to know each other and decided what each of our main styles is. What's my main style I hear you shout??....It's bgirling of course....I love it. It was good tonight but difficult to follow for much of the time because well they usually speak in arabic. I'm getting there though...i'm beginning to grasp what they are saying and I'm picking up words but i still have a lot of work to do. The more I spend with locals the better I will become. And last night I went to a bbq with friends of a girl from the crew. They were so lovely and I feel like I made a few more friends! Yay!

School is going well, it's just a little tiring. The kids are so noisy and restless for most of the time and because I'm so busy all the time, I feel like I'm chasing my tail sometimes. It was ace to get away for a day to the beach and spend time in a hotel just relaxing. Next week I'm heading the Sharm el Shiekh but not really to rest. Instead I'll be running a half marathon....mental!

Anyways...it's time for bed. x

No comments:

Post a Comment