Tuesday 29 March 2011

Spontaneousness

This title is related to me just buying a blackberry mobile phone literally about 30 minutes ago! I just been to dance class (which was ok....as soon as the dances are made and we are polishing it, classes will be more energetic i'm sure!). Yasmine has persuaded me to get a blackberry and I thought it was about time that I should get a new phone anyway considering my old one is about 3 years old!!

My year group had sports day today so my class all had to wear yellow and I looked like a big sweetcorn haha! But good news...I won the parent teacher race hehe :p the kids were so cute when they were cheering me on.
right well....I gotta hit the hay, another two days left in school and I'm tired yet again so ciao for now!


1 comment:

  1. so ... you are on holidays now? Shame there was no piccie of you as a sweetcorn ...
    You make enjoy this, though: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/from_our_own_correspondent/9443691.stm
    xx

    ReplyDelete