Monday 14 March 2011

The weekend before

Waow...I really am not good at this whole postcard a day thing! It's shocking...i need to sort myself out. This one is going to be short because well I need to start off the way I mean to go on so that I can tell myself it won't take long to blog!

Last weekend I went to sharm el sheikh and yes I did complete the half marathon!! woo!! not only did I complete it but I managed to come fourth place out of the women (of which there was about 25 I think)...I was so chuffed with myself! had a fab weekend with some guys I work with with lots of laughs, chilling in the sun and of course a wee boogie at night hehe! Love it!

I'm still working on my dancing...and loving the crew so much so that I've decided to stay in egypt for another year....it feels right.

I have sooooo much marking to do...it's not cool!

1 comment: