Monday 28 March 2011

Swaggers...

That's the name of the crew I'm in that I may have mentioned one or two times before! :p It's been been such a busy week and I know I shouldn't be making excuses about not blogging because really it's meant to be a postcard a day! It's just so difficult to remember when I STILL haven't got into a routine. Hmmm...I feel like I trying to do alot at once at the moment to be honest. I got a bit frustrated last night at dance rehearsals because I was so tired (and therefore had less patience) and the rest of the crew were speaking in arabic again to organise the final dance of the show. I was getting frustrated but trying to hide it of course...which is always impossible for me to do! I know what you're thinking Ruth!

Anyway, we had an audition on Saturday night which went really well and the banter afterwards was great fun! We made such a fun video which hopefully I can share with you somehow when I figure out how! Here's a photo of our crew to keep you going!
Swaggerssss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment