Thursday 3 March 2011

Yo yo yo

I am officially shattered! This week has been one of the busiest weeks I have had in a long time. I have worked flat out in school everyday and have exercised for what seems like forever! Don't get me wrong though, I love it and it's something that I'm passionate enough about to push through the tiredness. I can't remember if I mentioned in my previous blog that I got into a crew! I'm in....officially! Wow...I really cna't believe it and I have to keep telling myself over and over again...I'm actually in, I'm part of a crew. Excellent...it's something I've always wanted! It just means that I have to dance for about and hour everyday in my own free time, go to two hour rehearsals twice a week and a one hour private breakdance lesson once a week (that's optional and extra but still very much worth it). So yeah, it's alot of work. On top of that I need to watch lots and lots of youtube videos of dancers...I need to absorb it really.

So having done that this week...I'm pretty snookered. However, I had a lovely meal tonight with a few friends to say thankyou to Dan for putting us all up in his flat during the days leading up to the revolution before we all fled the country. Just a wee token of our appreciation :) It was sweet. And tomorrow....tomorrow (after a final long distance run one week before the half marathon) a few of us are heading to the beach!! Yay! I can't wait to just chill....
This is me doing a breakdance freeze (or a Paul would say...falling over haha brilliant!)

1 comment:

  1. Well done kid! Follow your dream! Though ... maybe Paul is right?

    ReplyDelete